quarta-feira, 8 de setembro de 2010

Give me a chance to love you

Maybe, I just wanna be with you. And maybe, it happen because you’re all I need to smile. To be happy. I know that love can be a cycle. When you love, you get hurt. when you get hurt, you hate. when you hate, you try to forget. when you try to forget, you start missing. and when you start missing… you’ll eventually fall in love again. If I had you, I will smile every day thinking about us, about our hapiness, about how much you’ re important to me. You can’t hear my hearth screaming your name. Who knows, maybe we are made for eachother. Give us a chance to find out. I just wanna a chance! A chance to make you happy, a chance to make you smile… to me! May not seem, but I care with you… even though I was invisible to you. Look up, we’re both under the same sky.Take my hand and forget about everything bad you’ve been. I want to fall hopelessly in love with you.  

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário